Seasonal & Long term Hire of Soft Ice Cream Machines
There is nothing quite like the taste of freshly whipped soft ice cream which attracts more customers as well as being extremely profitable so why not see for yourself with our seasonal rental scheme.
- Why Rent a soft ice cream machine?
- Your business may be seasonal or you may have a seasonal opportunity for soft ice cream or need extra capacity for the season. You may also wish to see if soft ice cream is right for your business before you buy a machine or to support budgeting.
For a retail and other businesses you may want to: • Create a point of difference.
• Generate additional revenue.
• Boost your profits.
• Try before you buy.
For a theme park or attraction you may want to: • Reduce your capital outlay.
• Eliminate separate servicing costs.
• Ensure you get the latest technology machines.
• Supplement your existing machines to cope with varying demand.
If you have a café, restaurant or food business you may want to: • Save time by creating and serving delicious desserts in seconds.
• Save money on freezer space and costs.
• Offer desserts and cones or tubs for the kids in the summer.
• Make great milkshakes.
With over 35 years’ experience and one of the widest selections of soft ice cream machines available in the UK we’ll ensure you get the right machine for your business, whether for seasonal or long term rental. If your sales take off and you require a larger output machine our machine rental scheme makes it easy to upgrade.
- So how does it work?
- 1. Select your machine. If you know what type of machine you are looking for feel free to check out our range by clicking here. If you need any help finding the right machine or if you want more details just call or email us, or click on the Enquire Now button below.
2. Choose any accessories you would like including, stainless steel stands, treat dispensers, cone holders and chocolate dippers. Just click on the Enhancements link here or contact us for a full list of what is available. Most accessories are offered on a rental basis with the machine.
3. Choose any consumables you want with the machine, delivery is free when it is ordered with your machine. We always recommend ordering enough to get you started at least.
4. Complete a Rental Agreement and return two signed copies to us with your first payment.
5. We call you and arrange a convenient date and time for delivery and training.
- What is included
- • Free training to get you up and running as quickly and easily as possible
• Free Point of Sales Kit worth over £150 including an attractive 4 foot high pavement swing sign and posters to help you increase sales.
• We can also provide a full range of consumables and offer discounts when you buy any consumables to be delivered with your machine.
• Free servicing during the rental period.
• Free advice and support to help you get the most from your rental.
- What do you Need?
- A suitable location for the machine, a strong counter on which to place it or we can supply a stainless steel trolley on castors for a small weekly charge.
The machine needs approximately 6″ of space all round for ventilation and a 24 hour power supply. Most of our machines will plug into a standard 13 amp socket. Access to a sink and wash-hand basin.
To start profiting from soft ice cream click the button below.
Seasonal Rental or Hire of Ice Cream machines
Corporate events and exhibition rentals
View our range of Malibu soft ice cream machines.
Consumables, Hardware/Accessories, Point of sale
Increase your profits
Attract more customers
Create a point of difference